To become a Commercial Real Estate Agent, you must have a real estate license issued from the Kansas Real Estate Commission. Click here to find out what it takes to get licensed. For further information and to find out if being a Commercial Real Estate Agent is right for you, contact Tony Utter @ 316-262-6400 or click here

If you are currently a Commercial Agent and are looking to associate with a company that can provide you with the systems and tools to enhance your success, contact Tony Utter @ 316-262-6400 or click here

Contact Me

Tony Utter
Property Compare